Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sexiest Man Alive: Matt Damon


If there was any doubt that the “Ocean’s Eleven” franchise was chock full of hunky men, it’s all been put to rest. Matt Damon has been named People Magazine’s Sexiest man alive. And he’s thrilled to accept the title.

“You’ve given an aging suburban dad the ego-boost of a lifetime. My 9-year-old stepdaughter now thinks I’m cool – well, cooler,” Matt wrote in a letter to the magazine.

Two other “Ocean’s” stars nabbed the title before Damon - George Clooney and Brad Pitt. But Matt’s claiming it’s his machismo that helped him grab the 2007 title.

“They are taller than me, but I’m more macho. I pack more testosterone into my smaller frame,” he joked to press.

And Matt’s brother-from-another-mother Ben Affleck even had some fun-poking words for the Bourne Ultimatum star. “For a guy like Matt, 4’11”, 295 lbs., it’s a heck of an achievement… Congratulations, Matt! You did it!”

No comments: