Friday, November 9, 2007

Britney’s mom: ‘I blame myself’

spears3.jpg

Britney Spears‘ mother, Lynne Spears, has taken some blame for her daughter’s train wreck of a life.

“For everything that’s gone wrong for Britney, I blame myself,” says Lynne.

“I didn’t raise my children to have Hollywood careers. This all just exploded in my face, and big dreams became big headaches.”

She went on to discuss Britney’s and K-Fed’s parental skills:

“Here are two parents who care about their kids.”

“They’re good people. With my daughter’s, Kevin’s and the boys’ interest at heart, I’m trying my best to bring them together, to bridge the gap. I think things are getting good.”

Lynne Spears is currently working on a book that will take full advantage of Britney’s downfall. Such maternal instincts!

No comments: