Friday, November 9, 2007

Candids: Starlets Edition

The young and fabulous have been out and about and of course all we care about is what are they WEARING. Here’s a mixed Fendi bag of some of our favorite fashionistas.

Nicole Richie:

My usual style darling has made a misstep somewhere along this outfit. But I don’t know where it is… I like the eyelet pattern on the shirt, the scarf is cute and the sunglasses are her sig, but the whole look screams Jimi Hendrix, old Nicole wild child. Let me know what you think, because I’m torn…

NR2.jpg NR1.jpg

Paris Hilton:

Now I normally refrain from commenting on Ms. Hilton as I think she has a much style as Victoria Beckham (take that as you wish), but she does manage to look cute here in a red stripe shirt, skinny jeans and red flats. Personally I would have lost the matchy headband and glasses, but baby steps Paris, baby steps.

PH1.jpg PH2.jpg

Halle Berry:

Looking very casual as she runs some errands. She always looks very pulled together and simple. Oo la la to her snakeskin bag and booties.

HB2.jpg HB3.jpg HB1.jpg

Lindsay Lohan:

I’m always on the fence about La Lohan. There are times when she looks amazingly beautiful and then times when I wonder if the “rumors” are true and she got dressed in a haze. This, unfortunately is one of those times. You all know how I feel about stockings under shorts (see Kate Beckinsale post), so she loses points there, but then she woos with with her loosely strewn scarf (I’m a sucker for a scarf) and the aviator glasses. Chuck the stockings, add a wedge platform and we’re in business Linds.

LL2.jpg LL1.jpg

No comments: